The one I love...Ab Power Wheel with foot straps. Basically you strap the wheel on your feet and can do tons of exercises on your back(for your legs) or face down for core/arm workout. I'm sure Francis will come up with many more ways to use this to make me not love it anymore :)
The one I hate... THE BOX. All it is is a box for box jumps, but I really dislike it because I am not good at them. The box just seems so tall and when I jump up it is NOT graceful and is SO LOUD! These are something I want to practice and get better at, but I need advice. How do people make something so simple look so easy. Oh wait, it should be easy, but it's not. More updates on my box jump progress to come. Does anyone else hate these as much as I do?! I'd rather be jumping through a monster truck tire (which is NOT easy either)!

I hate box jumps - so terrified of them forever because I couldn't get my mind to think that I could jump that high. But I just get myself through it - good luck
ReplyDelete