Breakfast was....
Coffee with coconut milk creamer and 3 eggs scrambled and poured on top of a piece of Canadian bacon, wrapped in regular bacon and baked the night before in a jumbo muffin tin. YUMMY!
Snack at my meeting was...
Banana, some "Cran Slam Mix" from the bulk section at HEB(dried cranberries, walnuts, almonds, and coconut flakes), and some Jermky that just about made my tongue fall off it was so spicy!!
Lunch was...
Italian Chop Salad from Lenny's (no cheese) with olive oil and hot pepper relish!
Afternoon snack was...
Lemon Larabar and a pink lady apple!
Post Workout....
Optimum Nutrition Egg Protein Shake (surprisingly yummy!!)
Dinner was.....
MEDITERRANEAN FEAST!
After dinner dessert was....
a papaya :)
...and that folks is the day in the life of a cavewoman ;)
AND I did my two burpees at Gold's Gym today!
Peach, OUT!!!!!!!!!





Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThe food looks do~able on the Paleo way of eating. That's how our ancestors ate and they were in good shape. I love your blog and how you include all the facets of your life. We are a sports family, and I love that. I think I watch sports sometimes more than dad does. Stay strong and I appreciate your determination and drive to be the best you can be (sounds like the Army).
Love you,
Mom