Saturday, April 30, 2011

A blog about balance!


My favorite color is pink, and I like to wear it while jumping through mud and fire!

I love to push myself through a work-out, then get a manicure as a reward!

The two websites I check every day after I read my blog news feed are US Weekly and ESPN.

March Madness is my favorite holiday :)

I can tell you who designed Kate Middleton's wedding dress and I can tell you who the Texans picked in the first round of the NFL draft.

I blame it on my mom who grew up with boys and the fact that I have two brothers as well.  We grew up watching sports on tv and spent alot of time at the little league fields.  My mom still sent me to manners class and took me shopping on Sundays.  I love being a girly girl and I love being strong and able to beat {some} boys at sports trivia. 

On a side note, I am about to start 2 challenges:
May 1: 100 day burpee challenge- 1 on day 1, 2 on day 2...all the way to 100 on August 8th :)
May 2: 30 day Paleo challenge- I am going to eat completely Paleo (no dairy, grains, legumes, or artificial anything).

Wish me luck...can't wait to keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog! Keep up the great work! You'll be a crossfitting animal in no time!

    ReplyDelete