Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Viva Las Vegas...Day 3!

We woke up fairly early(considering the night before) and scarfed down a $2.99 bacon and egg breakfast and .99 Bloody Mary from a Mexican food place in the Miracle Miles Shops.   I also got a large gelato with a scoop of coconut and a scoop of hazelnut...YUM!  I was too busy eating to take a picture apparently ;)
Carla and I spent the rest of the afternoon poolside at the Cosmopolitan.
We spent the evening at Fremont Street & enjoyed the experience.
After eating at the Fremont Paradise Buffet, Carla and I were the only brave souls that chose to go ZIPLINING! It was fun, but didn't last long enough. I need to go to the rainforest and zipline for real!
They have awesome light shows on the ceiling that is above the street!
I even spent $40.00 and  played  a little 3 card card poker.  I can see how this could get addicting!
After a pretty exhausting day, we headed back to the strip to catch the Bellagio fountain show one last time.  Oh, and we got one last scoop of gelato from Caesar's Palace.  I had pistachio, and it was THE BEST gelato in Vegas, by far.
And just like that, the week-end was over!!!  We left the following morning and were home by 3 pm on Monday.  I was already lonesome for Vegas that same evening and have thought about Vegas almost every day since.  The city holds a special place in my heart and I do not think it will ever get old!  I even told Dale I wanted to move to Vegas!!  The boys are going in a few weeks and I am super jealous.  Viva Las Vegas!

Peach...out!

No comments:

Post a Comment