Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catch Up Time

I sure have missed blogging!  Work has been CRAZY, but it is about to be over in 2 1/2 days, only 1 1/2 days with kids!  Here is my attempt to catch up via iPhone pics, and I promise to blog much more regularly this summer.  I have made a "Bucket List" for the summer that I will share ASAP!
Over the past weeks I have...

Run 3 miles at East End Park and even stopped along the way to do burpees :)
Made this little treat.  I sliced a banana in half, spread it with almond butter and a sprinkle of unsweetened shredded coconut.  I then wrapped it in plastic wrap, froze it, and ate it after my run.  YUM!
Made this delicious salad with 50/50 mix (spring mix & spinach) "massaged" with olive oil, tomatoes from Christina's garden, red onion, avocado, shrimp, and bacon crumbles.
Worked up a sweat doing some crazy Crossfit work-outs including "McGhee" on Memorial Day! I did 11 rounds plus 13 push-ups!
Gotten spoiled at work by people bringing me "Paleo Friendly" snacks when I don't have time to eat lunch!  Well, mainly just Mr. Rudy!
Tried a new meat...Pheasant.  Thank you Cole Vanya!  It was so good I ate half before I remembered to snap a picture!  Jeramy stuffed it with jalapenos from Christina's garden and then wrapped it in bacon and put it on skewers.  We grilled up at the gym after we did "McGhee" and it was yum and very caveman-like!

Snacked on LOTS of cherries.  I even brought some to Coaches to share with my 1836 peeps!

Fallen in love with fruit + Almond Butter
Enjoyed many pints of coconut ice cream.  I even found it on sale 2/$6.00 at Kroger.  That is OVER half off.  I sprinkle some unsweetened coconut on top and it is wonderful! 
.
 Received my Duesey Days registration form and am very sad we will be missing it this year.
Set some goals for June including two a days after I get back from Vegas!!! 

2 comments:

  1. you're so presh! love the pics....and I have a feeling we'll be doing lots of 2 a days together to stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah B,
    I love you! You're making me hungry, for sure! Hopefully this summer I can get on a decent eating plan...no more twisted cheetos. You're our Princess.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete